Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful[ 04.08.16 ]
With arbitrage betting strategy, 100% of your bets will be successful. There is no mistake or cheating. This amazing system allows you to place profitable bets.
The only condition is to pick the same sports events with different odds. Of course, you can’t apply this strategy if you’re betting with just one bookmaker.
The bettor needs to compare betting lines of several bookies and pick the events with differing odds. This simple approach is what arbitrage betting relies on.
In most cases, the odds for a certain sports vary slightly across bookies. The difference is about 0.1. But plenty of sports events are taking place in the sports betting world on a daily basis. And different bookies still may have different views on the outcome of the same event. If you’re using arbitrage betting, searching for such sports events is your primary task.
How to place arbitrage betting?
We’ll break down arbitrage betting for you on the example of an ordinary football game.
Let us remind you that summing up all odds for the outcome set by a bookie gives more than 100%. The total may be 105% or even higher. In this particular case, 5% is a bookmaker’s profit margin. If the bettor bets on all three football match outcomes with the same bookie, their loss will exceed their winnings.
But if the bettor checks other betting sites and finds heavily different odds for the same football game, this is a great opportunity to try out their luck in arbitrage betting. You should bet on Team1 with one bookie, on draw with a second bookie, and on Team 2 with a third betting site.
How to pick the right moment for arbitrage betting?
This is easier than you think. You just need to sum up all three odds from three different bookies. If the total is less than 100%, you have an arbitrage bet. Place bets with three different bookies and get your well-deserved profit, whatever the outcome.
If the odds are the same, all sports bets are of the same size. This is quite uncommon, though. In most cases, each outcome features different odds.
The size of your bet is calculated as follows: Pi/SP,
where Ki is the odds for a certain outcome with a certain bookie; SP – the total of probabilities for all outcomes.
Arbitrage betting: pitfalls
The only drawback of arbitrage betting strategy is that the bettor needs to compare betting lines at several bookmakers to find a sports event with differing odds. This is a pretty tiresome and time-consuming job. Furthermore, most bookies tend to use the same odds, which makes applying arbitrage betting strategy useless. Nonetheless, an attentive and diligent bettor is sure to find a couple of highly profitable arbitrage bets.
Bookmakers know about the advantages of arbitrage betting for bettors. To prevent bettors from using the system, bookies reduce bet limits for the bettors suspected in applying arbitrage betting.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful