Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?[ 01.11.16 ]
Most bettors can no longer imagine the sports betting world without online betting sites. Moreover, nowadays this is a most convenient way to enjoy sports betting.
At the same time, some bettors do not trust sports betting sites and stay loyal to land-based bookmakers. The main fear is that your money may disappear from your online account.
At an offline bookmaker office, you are dealing with a real employee. You can come to the office to place a bet and then come once again to receive your well-deserved winnings. Unlike its land-based competitors, online betting sites have no “office.” This means that it may cheat a bettor and get away with this easily.
Such fears are grounded only in part. There are shady betting sites that delay withdrawals, change odds after bets have been already made, and refuse to pay out winnings due to some made-up terms.
Nonetheless, your chances of coming across rogue betting sites are pretty slim. There are more integral sites than dishonest ones out there. Respectable sports betting sites are doing their best to keep their clients happy. It took them heavy money and time investments to get a license and comply with all requirements, and now they’re working hard to enhance their client base and establish good name.
European betting sites (especially those in the top of rankings) are very scrupulous about fulfilling their obligations. This is why you should not expect any withdrawal problems. Furthermore, all high-profile betting sites have offline office network. You can visit one of the offices to clear up any issues and cash your winnings.
Be careful with new little-known sports betting sites with dubious reputation. This is where you risk losing your bankroll. But as we already said, most bettors wisely prefer established and time-tested best betting sites.
As to daily operation, online betting sites are very similar to their brick-and-mortar counterparts. The only difference is that you don’t need to leave your home to enjoy sports betting. You can place sports bets from your desktop computer or smartphone. There is one heavy drawback, though. Sports betting sites need up to two days to withdraw your winnings to your card or e-wallet. So you have to learn to be patient!
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
Reply #1 on : Sun February 19, 2017, 00:16:49
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful