How to pick the best betting sites?[ 31.10.16 ]
Choosing good sports betting sites is a key factor in your success. First, well-selected betting sites provide more frequent winnings. Second, a reliable and trusted bookmaker always fulfills its obligations towards its clients.
Betting sites reputation
Reliability and established name are the first factors you should consider when picking the best betting sites. Best sports betting sites and flawed reputation are two incompatible things. If sports betting sites bill themselves as trusted companies but bettors keep saying the opposite, you should better avoid registering with such betting sites.
High-profile betting sites have many-years’ experience in online betting industry. At the same time, almost any company must have had a couple of disappointed clients over the years. But few frustrated bettors are not reason enough to distrust best betting sites.
Betting lines on betting sites
Many bettors are putting much value in wide betting lines published on sports betting sites. Diverse betting lines take betting experience to a whole new level. Who wouldn’t want to choose from a wide selection of bets and outcomes? It needs to be said that Russian betting sites offer better betting lines than their European rivals. But at the same time, many European sports betting sites are enjoying flawless reputation which is the weak spot of many Russian companies. It makes the choice pretty tough.
Bet limits on the best betting sites
Average bettors have nothing to worry about. Bet limits are applied to either suspicious clients, or professional bettors. There is hardly a bookmaker without bet limits. Each decision on introducing bet limits is made on a client-to-client basis.
It should be said that some sports betting sites are more flexible to professional bettors than others. Nonetheless, if you keep locking in big profits, you’ll see your maximum bets limited sooner or later.
Betting sites interface
A website interface has the power to either attract clients or drive them away. Placing bets, finding information, getting help, and making financial transactions must be easy and intuitive, even for a newly registered bettor. All these factors impact a bettor’s decision to become a loyal client.
Find out whether you feel comfortable on the website. If you’re finding it hard to get used to some features, consider switching to other sports betting sites. The same goes for mobile betting applications.
International betting sites feature competent and friendly user support. To contact user support, you need to speak and understand English, though. At the same time, many European companies have multi-language user support. Find out whether user support of your selected betting sites is available in your native language. Our advice is not to ignore the quality of user support services when picking the best betting sites.
Odds on sports betting sites
The best sports betting sites offer roughly the same odds on the same sports outcomes. Avoid betting sites with too low odds. This usually means that a bookmaker has sky-high profit margins or few clients.
Remember that honest betting sites feature matching odds, which is more important than wide betting lines and website navigation.
Pay attention to the currency of your betting account. The best scenario is when you can place bets and cash winnings in your national currency. Furthermore, it’s an indisputable advantage when you can choose between euro and dollar accounts.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful