6 helpful tips for boxing betting fans[ 14.10.16 ]
Just like any other sport, boxing has its own specifics. Boxing is a most spectacular and multi-faceted sport. This is why it is loved by millions of sports lovers worldwide. Die-hard boxing fans are betting big money on professional boxing matches. All this illustrates our natural attraction to physical strength, will, and intellect. But people unfamiliar with boxing betting hardly think of intellect and boxing as two compatible things. However strange it may sound, having brains is an integral part of a successful boxing career. Of course, here we are talking about the best boxers that can think several moves ahead to win the match. Boxing betting is a very exciting hobby that – if used wisely – can generate pretty high profits. Here are some basic recommendations to help you succeed in boxing betting.
Pick a smarter boxer
A smarter boxer is the one who wins the match. This is a fundamental truth that may have some exceptions to it, though. Among two rivals with roughly the same physical parameters (stamina, punching power etc.), a more clever boxer has an indisputable advantage. A smart boxer is the one than can adjust his tactics to the current situation and make the opponent play by his own rules. You need to find out which boxer is better at solving strategic tasks and adjusting to ever-changing circumstances.
Do not overestimate statistics
Many bettors are fully relying on statistical data. They erroneously believe that statistics is the queen of all sciences and key to sports betting success. Looking at a long sequence of a boxer’s wins, you start to believe that nothing can break his winning streak. But as we already said, box is a sport with its own specifics.
Consider commercial attractiveness of a boxer
Professional boxing is a profitable industry that feeds thousands of people. It’s not uncommon than a more popular boxer makes it to the next stage even despite a poor performance. Furthermore, judges may award undeserved victory to the favorite and treat their opponents unfairly.
Take into account anthropometric data
This may seem as a primitive method to estimate boxers’ potential. But anthropometric data plays a very important role. How could that clumsy boxer beat a smarter and more experienced opponent? Sometimes, natural parameters have the final say and there is nothing you can do about it. In professional boxing, boxers are classified into weight categories. Heavier boxers tend to have more punching power.
Bet on a strong-willed boxer
Although a very subtle issue, such quality as will may affect the outcome of the entire match. This is a factor you can’t ignore when making a boxing betting decision.
Do not overestimate knockouts
According to many bettors, there is hardly a more valuable asset that a strong knockout punch. But when betting on ahead-of-time win, think whether your selected boxer is really that good. In boxing betting, blind faith in knockout abilities often results in devastating losses.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
Reply #1 on : Tue February 21, 2017, 00:54:39
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful