Football Betting. Live corners betting[ 17.11.16 ]
There is nothing hard about live corners betting. You need to make your betting predictions based not on the above factors but on what’s happening on the field right now. While the best way is to watch the game, some are using stats instead. Many bookmakers are providing live statistics on their websites, including such useful information as number of dangerous moments, shots, etc.
If the favorite is losing to the outsider and attacking their gate to level the score, you have a great opportunity to bet on total corners Over. A recent example is the game between Inter and Verona. Inter was losing to Verona during the most part of the match. In each time, Inter took five corner shots, which is quite impressive. As a result, the total number of corners exceeded 16.5. This is a quite typical situation when gate attacks result in multiple kicks and crosses, which is a sure signal to bet on total corners Over. If one team are trying to score a goal and the other team are defending their gate, this increases tension in the box, and the ball is always crossing the end line.
If the game is taking place on the midfield and both teams are fast and active, you should definitely opt for total corners Over. If the game is slow-paced and the teams are being careful and keeping their eyes on their box, then total corners Under is your best choice. To identify the game pace, you need to either watch the match or monitor live stats.
If the favorite is taking the lead, you should consider betting on corners total Under. Especially if the favorite’s strategy is to sit on the lead (Juventus, for example). In this case, the game is shifting to the midfield. While keeping the underdog at bay, the stronger team are not attacking either. There’ s no chance of corner shots here.
I ‘d like to recommend you a smart strategy for live corners betting. If the first time featured too few corners, you need to bet on total corners Over in the second time. And vice versa. If before the break the teams took plenty of corner shots, you should bet on total corners Under. It goes without saying that you need to take into account other factors as well. For example, one of the teams needs to catch up but corners are still few. If other factors are in your favor, you should place a bet without giving it a second thought.
Furthermore, you need to know the standard number of corners typical for a game of certain league. The leader is the British Premiership League with the average of 11 corners, followed by Italy and Spain (about 10 corners). Bundesliga and L1 both have a little over 9 corners.
Feel free to share your thoughts on corners betting in the comments section below.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful