Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet[ 28.09.16 ]
The primary goal of any bookmaker is to make profits under any circumstances. For a bookie, any soccer bet, any sports event, and any outcome is potential source of income.
This is why a most ‘inconvenient’ bettor type for any bookmaker is a person who knows exactly how to manage their bankroll. An undesirable client is a bettor who places more successful soccer bets than unsuccessful ones, or whose winnings exceed losses.
Such a client knows perfectly well that any soccer bet must generate profits – either now or in the long term. This is what we call smart money management.
You may wonder how one can place a soccer bet now and expect it to bring profits in the future. There is always a risk that your bet may lose, and you won’t get anything.
But according to smart money management, a bettor risks their hard-earned money only if they are dead sure that the bookmaker odds are inaccurate, i.e. contain mistakes.
Sports betting analyses are only human, and any betting site can make a mistake. For example, a bookie may underestimate a certain sports outcome (e.g. the underdog winning the game) and calculate too high odds. By choosing an outcome with inaccurate odds, a bettor has pretty good winning chances. Even if your bet loses, your next bet on an underestimated outcome will definitely win and cover your previous loss.
It’s very important to understand that a savvy money management strategy won’t make even 50% of your soccer bet successful. But with high odds, a bettor still stays in the black in the middle and long term.
Furthermore, the number of your successful football betting may exceed the number of losing ones. But anyway, you can’t have more than 60% of successful stakes in the long term.
As you probably know, only seasoned and knowledgeable bettors have the skills to detect inaccurate odds. This is the main reason why bookmakers dislike professional bettors and do their best to undermine them.
Soccer bet limits are one of the most common methods to confront successful bettors. This means that a bettor can’t bet more than the set amount, which makes football betting almost useless. With such low soccer bet limits, you can forget about juicy winnings.
The good news is that a bookmaker can’t detect a professional bettor at once. So you have nothing to worry about in the first couple of months.
If you’re interested in using smart money management and beating bookmakers, you need to learn how to analyze every soccer bet you place and estimate bookmaker odds correctly.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful