Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting[ 30.09.16 ]
Golf is a very special sport with unique rules and irresistible charm. The main thing that sets golf apart from other sports is probably the lack of national championships. Golf competitions are mostly major international tournaments. This article focuses on the most popular golf tournaments to hone your golf betting skills. Such competitions bring together the best golfers from all over the world.
Category 1. The Masters Tournament takes place in April of each year. This tournament only features the best of the best. A spectacular sports event for both die-hard golf fans and sports lovers. Winning the Masters is what any golfer wishes for.
Category 2. PGA Tour is held across several continents, including the United States, Canada, and Australia. The competition features a series of tournaments. Established as early as the 19th century, PGA Tour is still keeping foothold in golf betting industry.
Category 3. The US Open is an annual competition staged in June. As the name suggests, this is an American golf championship with an attractive prize fund of 10 million dollars.
Category 4. The Ryder Cup is played in September or October. This is an exciting competition between continents (Europe vs. the United States) rather than individual golfers.
As we already mentioned, such tournaments feature highly accurate odds, which makes finding underestimated golfers close to impossible. Our tip is to focus on low-key golf tournaments. Such golf events are less attractive for both bookmakers and sponsors, and your chances of finding profitable betting opportunities are higher. Take a match between two equal golfers. A bookmaker wagers on a more famous golfer, based on their popularity rather than their actual play skills. But the bookies makes a mistake, and the match is won by the other golfer. Such situations are your opportunity to lock in juicy profits.
Top low-key golf tournaments include Fedex Cup, Cadillac Championship, Accenture, Sunshine Tour, HCBC Champions, and some others.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful