Horse betting: rules and strategies[ 26.09.16 ]
Before making a horse racing bet for the first time, make sure to identify the favorite and the underdog in your selected race. This will allow you to minimize risks and make some money. By betting on three strongest horses with roughly equal odds and good performance parameters, you can count on pretty good winnings. If a race lacks a strong favorite, you can bet on middle-level contenders with roughly the same odds.
We would like to draw your attention to a so-called Dutch strategy. According to this strategy, you need to bet on several horses participating in the same race. If at least one of your bets wins, your profits will cover losses from other unsuccessful bets.
Picking the right horse betting strategy is of crucial importance. Furthermore, following strict rules will help you make more accurate and successful horse betting predictions.
Rule #1. Find out how experienced your selected racer is, how good his horse obeys him, and other.
Rule #2. Analyze your selected horse’s performance over the last couple of months.
Rule #3. Find out on which part of the distance the horse shows the best results.
A bettor must understand that the horse is the main component in the mix that determines a race outcome. Sometimes, you may lose even if you selected an efficient strategy and took into account all factors.
Horse betting industry traditionally features high odds which makes it extremely attractive for gamblers worldwide. Unpredictability of horse performance does not drive away those willing to make profits on horse betting and grab a huge jackpot.
Helpful tips for successful horse betting
If all attempts to make a correct horse betting prediction are futile, gamblers’ interest to horse betting will inevitably fade away. Despite all the mad drive and adrenaline related to horse betting, bettors will switch to other sports available for betting.
“In sports, like in gambling, winning is hard.” — Georgy Alexandrov
We are sure that every seasoned bettor couldn’t agree more with this statement. Counting on your luck is a good and encouraging thing. But to boost your winning chances, you need to analyze successful horse betting systems and strategies. Moreover, you need to browse through competent forecasts made by professional bettors. By doing research before getting down to horse betting, you can make your predictions much more accurate and increase your winning chances multiple times. If you wish to make horse betting out of entertainment into a source of stable income, you need to take every horse betting opportunity very seriously. Placing thoughtless and random bets won’t take you far and deplete your bankroll sooner than you think. In horse betting – like in any sports betting – less is more. Take your time to pick a potentially profitable betting option. It’s better to place one well-targeted bet than keep wasting money on unsuccessful bets.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful