Top popular horse betting types[ ]
You probably know that bookmakers and horse racing share common history. People’s wish to place horse racing bets spurred the emergence of the first professional bookmakers. They took bets from gamblers and paid out winnings. Bookmaker reputation has always been a key factor in sports betting industry. A bookmaker needs to forge a trusted relationship with its clients to encourage them to put their hard-earned money at stake. Successful betting websites managed to build an established name in online sports betting industry, which allows them to enjoy clients’ trust.
Horse betting types
Let’s go back to horse betting, though. Football, basketball, hockey, and tennis betting have long become all-time favorites among sports betting fans and betting sites. Still, plenty of bettors are loyal to horse racing betting.
There is no need to worry about horse betting rules. Even a beginning player will have no difficulty understanding them.
Place betting is a curious type of horse racing betting. For your bet to win, your selected horse must come in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. Number of winning places changes along with number of race participants. If a race features eight horses, there are two winning places. For eight to fourteen horses, there are three winning places. For more than fourteen participants, the first four horses take winning places. The odds depend on the number of winning places.
Show betting is the American analogue of place betting. If your selected horse finishes 1st, 2nd or 3rd, your bet wins.
For your bet to win, you must predict the winners in two consecutive races. Note that you need to place a bet before the first races starts.
If your selected horse comes in first, your bet wins. Horse betting features a great number of horses and racers. The problem is that sometimes you may lack detailed information on some of them. This makes estimating winning chances and making accurate betting predictions pretty tough. Remember that such uncertainty is characteristic for horse betting in general.
You need to predict the winner and the runner-up.
Along with the above standard horse betting types, bookmakers are offering a number of other interesting bets. Such bets require deep knowledge and vast experience in horse racing betting. For example, before the season start you can bet on a certain horse to win all races during the season.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful