Live betting 101: Introduction[ 04.08.16 ]
Live online betting is extremely popular among bookie clients. Making bets during the game is much more exciting that placing a bet several days before it.
In most cases, bettors do not follow a set strategy or system. Live betting is just an entertainment and source of pleasure. This approach is not quite right, though.
Live betting rarely features profitable odds. As the odds are calculated during the game, the bookie is trying to earn a profit margin. Nonetheless, you can still benefit from live online betting. Let’s take a look at some useful guidelines for live betting.
Sports betting at the end of the game
Despite pretty low odds, the bettor may decide to place a total bet during the last minutes of the game. Take, for example, a slow game in its 80-85th minute, with 1:0 score. Total odds vary between 1.15 and 1.2. This is very low. But if you bet $100, you stand a chance of winning $15-20 with minimum risks.
But according to statistics, the interval between the 85th and the 88th minutes is the time when a goal is usually scored. This means that the bettor will inevitably lose in the long run. The most important takeaway is that low odds at the end of the game do not guarantee you a profit.
Bet on favorite team
When it comes to a game featuring the bettor’s favorite team, many bettors prefer live online betting. This is hardly surprising: live betting makes watching such a game a dozen times more exciting. But not all bettors are able to estimate the chances of their favorite team correctly. Many believe that their team will necessarily win. Combined with low live betting odds, this approach may not be such a good idea.
The special thing about live betting is that the bettor has limited time to make a decision. The situation on the field may change any minute – and so may the odds. This requires fast decision-making. But haste is the enemy of correct predictions. We recommend you to study the analytics and statistics before the event. You won’t have time for this during the game.
Size of live bets
Avoid risking large amounts of money on live betting. Unlike ordinary bets, live betting is associated with higher risks and slimmer winning chances. Minimize risks by spreading your bankroll by placing live bets at several games. The con is that you may have to watch several games simultaneously. On the other hand, you’ll most certainly find an exciting game to enjoy.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
Reply #2 on : Mon August 14, 2017, 23:42:59
Reply #1 on : Mon August 14, 2017, 23:41:57
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful