What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types[ ]
Live online betting is an increasingly popular betting type among gamblers. A special thing about live betting is that you can place bets at any time during the game. On one hand, live betting provides multiple opportunities to make profits. On the other hand, you can’t succeed in live online betting without special skills and knowledge. If you have both time and money, it’s high time to enhance your gambling enjoyment by trying out live online betting.
About live betting
As the name suggests, live betting features constantly changing odds on sports events and outcomes. You can place any number of bets while the game is still on. If you follow the rules and manage your bankroll wisely, live betting may become a very entertaining and – more importantly – profitable hobby.
First and foremost, remember that most gamblers place live bets in a highly emotional state. Standard pre-game bets, on the contrary, are a result of analyzing the situation and taking all important factors into account. For example, you can estimate both previous and potential accomplishments of your selected team or player. Or listen to seasoned bettors’ opinions. If you are finding it hard to control your emotions, you should better say “no” to live online betting to avoid disappointing losses.
Live betting strategies
If your goal is to make stable earnings on live betting, you should start with identifying the amount you can invest in this venture. In other words, you need to set your bankroll. Try not to spend more than 5% of your bankroll on one sports bet. The only situation when you can increase your bet is when you are using the Martingale betting strategy. According to this popular strategy, if your bet loses, you need to double it to recoup your previous loss.
Do not get down to live betting without thorough preparation. If you just want to watch a game with your favorite team, then place a bet and just enjoy the match. But if you’re focused on making money, preparation is key. Suppose, you are going to watch a football match played between Team A and Team B. Make sure to pick a betting strategy you will be using for your live online betting.
As long as the game is still on, you can change your betting predictions, switch between different options, and adjust your selected betting strategy.
Here is an example to break it down for you. Suppose, you are going to watch a game between Team A and Team B. After analyzing previous performance by the two teams, you come to the conclusion that the teams won’t score more than 2 goals in total. How did you make this prediction? Your decision was based on the outcomes of the last couple of games and a recent injury of one of the players.
This is why it would be logical to place 15 dollars on total under 2.5 before the 35th minute of the game. However, one of the teams may score a goal, which leaves the other team wishing for a recoup. In this case, you should place a double bet on total over 2.5 during the game.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful