What makes live betting special[ 15.09.16 ]
Live online betting is defined as real-time betting on sports events. In other words, with live betting you have a great opportunity to place bets right during the match, while teams/players are competing on the field.
Early in the game, there is no significant difference between a standard and a live bet. Bookmaker odds are staying pretty the same as at the beginning of the game, till the first goal, removal, or penalty happens.
But as soon as some event takes place on the field, the odds start changing. Unlike standard betting, in live betting you are placing bets based on the events that have already happened during the match.
If the favorite missed a goal, their odds will go up. In this case, live betting on the favorite may bring you big winnings. After two goals, you may take a risk and bet on over 3.5 or even 4.5. The time is still plenty, and the teams may as well score a couple of goals!
How does live betting works?
They say that professional bettors ignore live online betting. To live betting, they prefer standard pre-game betting. Seasoned bettors visit bookmaker websites once a month only to place one single bet and lock in big profits. You may wonder why they’re doing this. The reason is that live betting needs constant monitoring.
First, you need to watch a live game broadcast – or least read its text version. Second, you need to monitor the odds for the right timing to place a profitable live bet with high odds.
In other words, live online betting is all about constant changing and movement with unclear outcome. The size of your live bet should not exceed 5% of your bankroll. Do not hurry to bet on the team that scored the first goal. The situation on the field may change any second, and luck may turn the tables in a nick of time. Remember that the underdog may very well beat the favorite and your bet will lose.
Furthermore, we wouldn’t recommend you to bet on over 3.5 in football live betting. This is especially true for the last minutes of the game. Only if the teams scored more than one goal early in the game, can you consider placing such a bet.
Live betting is an ideal money-making option for hockey and tennis events. Neither of these events features two half-times, and you can bet on period/set outcome. This live betting practice is addressed in a bunch of articles on our website.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful