NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter[ 11.11.16 ]
This betting strategy, whereby you bet on the favorite winning one of the quarters, is enjoying wide popularity among gamblers. To use this strategy, you need to use the Martingale system and keep monitoring the game till the desired outcome happens.
But how does this betting strategy work? There is nothing hard about it. First you need to select a basketball match to bet on. Be sure to select a match with a favorite and an outsider. In the best scenario, the favorite should be playing at home. Furthermore, odds on the favorite must be 1.6 at least.
In Quarter 1, place a bet on the favorite with -0.5 or -1.5 handicap. If your selected bookmaker does not provide the suitable handicap, you should better wait for better timing. If the favorite loses or draws the quarter, you need to place the same bet on Quarter 2. This time, your bet must be big enough to cover your losses from your first bet and secure a profit.
Betting on the favorite winning a quarter is a preferred betting strategy of many gamblers. To use this strategy successfully, you need to be patient enough to wait for the right timing.
Note that your bookmaker may adjust the odds along the way. The bookmaker expects that the favorite will do its best to turn tables and deliver a better performance after losing in Quarter 1. Break between quarters is the best time to figure out how much the odds have grown.
The same strategy can be applied on outsider as well. When betting on the outsider, pick +0.5 or +1.5 handicaps. Betting on the outsider is done on a more case-to-case basis. There is a certain chance of the outsider winning some of the quarters, which is reason enough to use this strategy. The best odds for this betting type are hovering around 1.7-1.8.
Betting on the favorite/outsider to win a quarter works really good for NBA betting. NBA matches feature tough rivalry between the strongest teams, which makes any NBA game a spectacular show rather than a sports event.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful