NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting[ 07.11.16 ]
NBA betting strategies are very similar to multiple strategies applied in other sports. The game of basketball is using the same betting principles and rules known to you from other sports. The only exception is probably horse racing betting that stands out from other sports.
You can find a great selection of basketball bets on almost any betting website. It should be mentioned that the game of basketball has gained wide popularity in Canada and the USA. These countries are true experts at turning any basketball match into a spectacular show.
Although sports betting strategies are more or less the same, basketball has some specific features. To achieve success in NBA betting, a bettor needs to take basketball specifics into account. This article educates on the top popular basketball betting types and how to apply them the best way to secure big and consistent profits.
How to make money on NBA arbitrage betting
In arbitrage sports betting, you need to take advantage of varying totals and handicaps. Detecting arbitrage opportunities is an effective way to make profits on basketball bets. Let’s take a hypothetical match played between two basketball teams. A bookmaker is providing the following handicaps and totals:
Total Over 160.5;
Total Under 165.5;
The difference between Total Over and Total Under is 5 points. Here we have an arbitrage situation. If both teams manage to score 161–165 points in total, both bets win. If the total score is under 161 points, only bet on Under wins. If, on the contrary, both teams score more than 161 points, bet on Over is the one that brings profits.
Arbitrage betting works on handicaps as well. The difference is 6 points. If Team1 wins by at least 6 points and more, both of your bets will win.
While you will hardly find arbitrage situations for handicaps on the same betting site, you may very well detect some good arbitrage opportunities for totals by one bookmaker.
Among multiple basketball betting strategies, arbitrage betting is probably the most profitable one, with guaranteed profits and minimum risks. If you manage to detect good arbitrage opportunities, you can lock in some juicy profits no matter the outcome.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful