NBA Betting Strategies[ 02.08.16 ]
What is so great about NBA betting strategies is that they don’t require any special knowledge or skillset. All you need is statistical data and common sense. Basketball game consists of 4 quarters 10 minutes each. In some countries, a quarter lasts 12 minutes.
Basketball bets on underdogs
According to statistics, if a basketball games has an implicit favorite (i.e. the odds vary from 1.5 to 1.8), not every quarter is won by this favorite.
This NBA betting strategy recommends to bet on outsider in each quarter. If your first bet loses, then place the same bet for the next quarter, and so on. Use your preferred financial strategy to calculate the size of your bet. As the odds are over 2.0, the use of progressive financial strategies is a quite reasonable. Once your team wins, you should switch to another basketball match to place basketball bets.
Total betting (Over/Under)
This strategy is very similar to the previous one. In more than 98% of basketball matches, teams do not demonstrate identical results in all 4 quarters.
According to this strategy, you bet on whether the combined points scored in a game will be over or under a set number. If your bet loses, place the same bet for the next quarter of the same game. The size of your bet must cover you previous losses and bring you a profit. Once your bet wins, leave this basketball game and switch to another one.
This is yet another basketball betting strategy relying on statistical data. In more than 96% of all matches, no team demonstrates the same result in all four quarters.
According to odd-even NBA betting strategy, you need to guess whether the total score will be divisible by two or not. If your bet loses, you should place a bet for the next quarter of the same game. The size of your bet must cover you previous losses and bring you a profit. Once your bet wins, leave this basketball game and switch to another one.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
Reply #1 on : Sun February 26, 2017, 16:19:49
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful