Basketball betting: Odd/even score[ 09.11.16 ]
This strategy deserves to be called a second-popular basketball betting strategy. When using this strategy, you need to predict the most probable outcome of a basketball matchup. While this doesn’t guarantee you winnings, it certainly helps to identify the optimal basketball bets.
Let’s take two hypothetical basketball teams and examine their performance over the last five games, both at home and away. You need to sum up points scored by each team in each match. For each team, we then calculate the arithmetic mean of point total over the last five matches. Then you need to find out how many wins and defeats the home team had in five matches. For each win, add 1 point to its arithmetic mean value. For each defeat, subtract 1.5 points. Do just the same for the guest team. The only difference is that this time you don’t need to add 3 to the arithmetic mean value. Now we have two values for the home team and guest team.
To estimate the current state of each team, you need to analyze their performance over the last couple of games.
Let’s take the average mean of points collected over the last couple of years. Divide this value by the number of games. Add the value calculated above and divide the resulting value by two. This is a roughly predicted score by each team in the upcoming matchup.
After we’ve calculated the rough result of the upcoming game, it’s time to proceed to the final step. Let’s analyze the last five games played by the teams. Suppose, Team 1 ended two games with an even score and four games with an odd score. Based on the theory of probabilities, we predict that the team will have an even score in the next matchup. If you sum up 4 even scores, you’ll get an even number. If you sum up odd scores, you’ll have an even number as well.
Following some simple calculations, we calculated a rough score by each team and whether the total score will be divisible by two or not. Now you can place a mathematically sound bet.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
Reply #1 on : Wed February 22, 2017, 22:53:44
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful