This article explores NFL (National Football League) betting – a sports which is extremely popular in the United States. People bet over 10 bln. dollars on NFL annually. This is an enormous betting industry and a money factory. Staying aside from this madness is quite impossible. So I invite you to figure out this issue which is really worth your attention.
NFL sports betting
With its money lines, handicaps, and totals, NFL sports betting is very much like basketball betting. As NFL betting is based on handicaps and totals, a good bookmaker must be a true expert in American football and set a reasonable profit margin to attract bettors.
More about NFL betting
What makes NFL betting different is that outsiders have extremely low odds. The odds are 3.00-4.00 at best, but mostly they’re hardly above 2.20. If you take a look at the table, you’ll see a large gap between the best and the worst teams. Top teams win 12-14 games out of 16, while weak teams only win in 2-4 games. In NFL betting, it’s probably best to bet on the favorite. On the other hand, going with the trend is a quite risky strategy. We’d recommend you to search for underestimated players.
- No team plays smoothly.
Wins interchanging with losses is quite typical for NFL, especially for average-level teams. Usually, bettors avoid betting on pure wins. They bet on win with negative or positive handicap. Determining the size of a handicap is the most difficult thing.
- Super Bowl bets are very popular both among ordinary sports lovers and passionate bettors.
With high amounts of bets made on this sports event, you can hardly imagine a situation with a value bet. So you’d better fight the temptation to make it.
NFL betting on champions
Over the last 10 years, 9 NFL teams became Super Bowl winners. New York Giants is the only team to win this title twice. With tight competition, almost a half of all teams have good winning chances.
To give you the idea of how professional this League is, here is mere fact: all of 32 NFL teams are on the list of the world’s 50 most expensive teams. NFL’s Dallas Cowboys are the second, with Real Madrid topping the list.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
Reply #1 on : Thu February 09, 2017, 01:58:38
NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
[ 03.11.16 ]
American football is very popular sport among betting fans all over the globe. Despite pretty complicated and even confusing rules, you won’t find it hard to understand the soccer basics
Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
[ 23.09.16 ]
Our informative guide includes all information you need to know about American football betting. We sincerely hope that you will find this information useful!
NFL betting: predictions and bets
[ 22.09.16 ]
American football – also known as soccer – is a sport of national importance. The Americans are mad about soccer. They watch every single game, make predictions, and share successful NFL betting strategies with each other
What makes NFL betting different
[ 02.08.16 ]
American football is one of world’s most popular sports, with a pool of fans of about 900 mln. people. Sports enthusiasts all over the globe love to place bets on American football and win
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful