Beginner’s guide to NFL betting[ 23.09.16 ]
Our informative guide includes all information you need to know about American football betting. We sincerely hope that you will find this information useful!
American football (or soccer) is a most popular sport both among sports fans and bettors across the globe. Action-packed soccer matches feature plenty of dramatic and game-changing moments, which makes watching the game a truly exciting experience. American football betting is gaining more and more sports fans worldwide, including due to the Super Bowl, aka the Big Game. This is the final game of the National Football League (NFL) played between America’s best football teams. As at the moment the NFL lacks a strong and invincible favorite, NFL betting has become even more interesting and unpredictable.
Betting sites provide a wide range of NFL betting opportunities to choose from. You don’t need to spend time looking for the best NFL betting odds. NFL is a highly competitive league. The regular season features Conference matches. Then the best teams qualify for the playoffs. Following the playoff, the two strongest teams compete in the Super Bowl game.
NFL betting and NCAA
National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) football is just as popular as NFL games. Although NCAA teams and players may be less known to the general public, the selection of NCAA football betting options is still pretty impressive. Bettors can choose from a huge variety of NFL betting options, including betting on division winners and MVP award. Moreover, you can enjoy live NFL betting (i.e. place bets during the game) and handicap NFL betting. Or you can predict who will score the first touchdown and wager on any other of multiple NFL betting outcomes.
Other NFL betting types
Along with basic bets, you can also bet on the outcomes that take place during the game. Feel free to bet on point spread, point total, and how the first points will be earned. With such a huge selection of NFL betting options available on betting sites, NFL betting provides a great opportunity to enjoy online gambling and make money.
Take a look at some of the exciting American football facts. Who knows, maybe these will inspire you to place your first soccer bet, in spite of all fears and doubts!
- Aaron Rodgers remains the only NFL player to pass for over 4,000 yards in each of the two starting seasons (as a quarterback).
- At the last Super Bowl, New York Giants beat Buffalo Bills by just one point.
- Dallas Cowboys hired the first professional cheerleader team in 1972.
- In 1977, a Miami Dolphins quarterback Bob Griese became the first NFL player to wear glasses on the field.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
Reply #1 on : Thu April 19, 2018, 09:47:05
In a nutshell, the app gives you the opportunity to enjoy the following features:
great and amazing in-play markets, sports and leagues; awesome bonuses and promotions regularly updated; Cash Out and Partial Cash Out; upgraded notification systems; Live features, top events and horse racing dedicated pages. <a href=http://ludozher.info/bet365-india.php>http://ludozher.info/bet365-india.php</a> Please gamble responsibly, visit BeGambleAware for further information.
For further information about watching live sports on bet365, please ensure that you have created an account and funded it with any amount. Once the account is created and funded you can check the live sport steaming schedule to view what is available. <a href=http://ludozher.info/bet365>http://ludozher.info/bet365</a> list
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful