NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting[ 03.11.16 ]
American football is very popular sport among betting fans all over the globe. Despite pretty complicated and even confusing rules, you won’t find it hard to understand the soccer basics. For beginning gamblers, knowing the basic rules is more than enough to place winning bets and become a pro in NFL sports betting.
American football rules
American football is played by two teams. Each team has eleven players. With unlimited number of substitutions, the match usually features 53 players both on-field and off-field. A curious thing is that kickers and defenders have their individual coaches. Key players include kickers, second defenders, receivers, and other. Quarterback is viewed as the “brains” of the team. If a quarterback gets injured and is substituted, its team’s winning chances plummet.
Unlike other team sports, baseball is a step-by-step game.
While one team are trying to attack, the other team are defending the gate. Then the teams switch roles. Strikers are given four attempts to bring the ball ten yards forward. If they succeed, they get another four attempts. Otherwise, the ball is passed to the rival.
Where and how to enjoy NFL sports betting
American football and basketball have very similar betting lines. You can choose from a wide selection of betting types, including outcome betting, handicap betting, total betting, and other. Due to higher odds, handicap betting and total betting are most popular among gamblers.
To those interested in NFL betting, we recommend to deal with international betting sites. Most European bookmakers copy betting lines from American betting websites. At the same time, they set lower odds to minimize risks. Furthermore, European and American betting sites provide detailed statistical information to help you make accurate betting predictions.
Focus on statistics
Importance of statistical data in American football should not be overestimated. The reason is that soccer may feature data which you can’t possibly analyze. For example, according to some sources, a certain team shows a 80% winning probability on the eve of the Veterans Day. Of course, such information is given just for fun but the Americans find it entertaining. Be sure to only pay attention to relevant and important information.
Just like any other sport, American soccer has its favorites and outsiders. But it should be mentioned that soccer teams fight to the end. Whether playing away or at home, a soccer team never surrenders and continues to give it all. It’s not uncommon that strong teams are defeated by weaker opponents in the away game. You should take this into account when placing bets in NFL betting.
Other than that, American football – once you come clean with its rules – is an extremely interesting and exciting sport for NFL sports betting on betting sites.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful