About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies[ 05.08.16 ]
Hockey bet is just as profitable as football bets. You can register right now and place bets with the best odds available. Or read some useful information on how to place successful bets to secure a flow of winnings. Beginners should know that there are bets on normal play time and overtime. The main difference is how a draw is estimated. Like our service, all bookmakers accept two basic types of bets – bets on normal play time (three periods) and bets on overtime. For normal play time bets, a draw has much lower odds than for overtime bets. For example, the odds for a draw during normal play time are 3.85 – 4.5. At the same time, the odds for a draw during normal time +overtime are 5.5 and higher.
Most bookies accept two types of bets – bets on normal play time and bets on overtime. This is what makes hockey bet different from other types of betting. Pay special attention to different odds for a draw in main draw games and play offs. Depending on the rules, overtime may be taken into account or not.
If you’re a fan of online NHL betting, pay attention to misconduct penalty and the last minutes’ situation when a losing team changes the goalie for a skater. When using a live hockey betting strategy, bear in mind in both cases the score may change with 40% probability. This means that if the total odds are higher than 1.7, then you should place a bet. It will generate profits in the long run.
NHL betting strategies
But this is not the only effective strategy in hockey betting. There is one simple rule you should follow in order to place successful bets and keep winning: place a bet only when you’re sure it’s successful. Your knowledge about hockey and hockey players and observation skills are also of great importance. Analyzing vast statistical data on previous games will help you make predictions about the upcoming games and place effective bets. Pick 4-5 consecutive games and place bets on each of them. Even if one of your bets loses, other wins will always cover you losses.
Hockey has a pretty tight schedule, allowing to hold three or more games per week. It means that you can collect statistics on hockey matches in no time. All you need to do is to analyze the situation and determine the favorite. With such thorough preparation, placing a successful hockey bet is a piece of cake.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful