NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions[ 19.10.16 ]
Hockey is enjoyed wide popularity in the United States, Canada, and some European countries. This is why betting sites provide a variety of profitable hockey betting opportunities and hockey bet.
Mostly, hockey features the same betting options as football.
Outcome NHL betting
You need to predict the winner of the game. You betting options include: Team 1, Team 2 or a draw. This hockey bet usually looks like this: 1-Х-2.
For some hockey matches, you can’t bet on a draw, only the winner. Note that the game may have overtime and shootouts.
Handicap NHL betting
You should opt for handicap betting when the game is played between two unequal rivals. Bookmakers are trying to predict by how many goals the favorite will beat the underdog. Handicaps vary from 0.5 to 1.5. Higher values are uncommon. In hockey, the lead is usually one goal, so betting on the favorite with a handicap of more than 1.5 is a risky venture.
Total NHL betting
You need to predict how many goals both teams will score during the match. Furthermore, you may come across total betting variations, including penalty total and shots on goal total. Note that total betting odds are traditionally high.
How to make NHL betting predictions
Before placing a hockey bet, take time to read the terms. Find out whether your selected hockey bet includes just regulation time or overtime and shootouts as well. This is an important factor that affects the size of the odds.
To make accurate NHL hockey betting predictions, you need to analyze multiple statistical data, including recent performance by the two rival teams.
Here are major parameters to focus on when analyzing statistical data:
- physical shape and morale;
- away match statistics;
- home match statistics;
- average number of goals per game;
- head-to-head results;
- state of team leaders;
- how long a coach and a team have been working together.
NHL is a major professional hockey league in the hockey industry. This is why bookmakers mostly focus on NHL games that account for the majority of hockey bet placed worldwide.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful