Betting. Leicester vs Chelsea [20.09.16] : the crossfire[ 18.09.16 ]
Round of 32
Bet: Both Teams to Score
Leicester definitely couldn’t have been satisfied with their performance at the start of the new season. The Foxes have failed to win the Community Shield and then have lost points in the first two Premier League games. Contrary to all sports betting predictions last-year champion was defeated by a newly promoted Hull City (1-2) and then drew blank with Arsenal (0-0). However, Claudio Ranieri found a way to motivate his team and despite the loss to Liverpool (1-4) they managed to overcome Swansea (2-1) and Burnley (3-0). Moreover, the Foxes made their debut in Champions League where they were not considered as favorites by betting companies, but they did well and tore apart Brugge (3-0).
Read also: Golf Betting
Read also: Golf Betting
When everyone thought that this is going to be a very productive season for Chelsea, they surprisingly drew with Swansea City (2-2) and then dealt a huge blow as they lost (1-2) to Liverpool at the Stamford Bridge. However, Antonio Conte’s side has started the season with 3 wins in a row. Confirming sports betting predictions the Blues managed to beat West Ham (2-1), Watford (2-1) and Burnley (3-0). So now Londoners have 10 points and occupy the 5th place in the Premier League standings. According to betting experts Chelsea is unlikely to lose all sense of form, they most likely need a morale-boosting win to regain their confidence.
While choosing a bet you should take into account the fact that Leicester make their entry to the League Cup at the third round stage while Chelsea have already played against Bristol Rovers (3-2). If we take a look at the head-to-head statistics we will see that last season, in the Premier League the Blues got only one point from their two matches against the Foxes. However, the Londoners lost only one game of their last ten meetings in all competitions. It is also important to mention that Ranieri is likely to give some rest to his most valuable players who are involved not only in Premier League fixtures, but also in Champions League games. So Leicester probably will not be at the full strength, but sports betting experts think that the players who will get a chance to play on Tuesday will be really motivated to prove their value.
The bookmakers consider guests to be a slight favorites: Leicester – 3,25, Draw – 3,45, Chelsea – 2,20. If you believe that Chelsea is too shaky at the moment you can bet on Double Chance: Leicester or Draw (1,69). However, it is better to pay attention to the fact that the bet Both Teams to Score (1,64) got through in five of their last six meetings. In addition, both teams have problems in defense lines and their last match in League Cup was rich on goals (Chelsea won 4-3) that is why Total Goals over 2,5 (1,79) is certainly worth your attention.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful