Betting. Bayer Leverkusen vs Tottenham [18.10.16] : another winless game for the Germans[ 17.10.16 ]
Bet: Both Teams to Score
Contrary to all sports betting predictions Bayer’s performances are actually desired to be better. Just at the start of the season Roger Schmidt’s side faced some difficulties that reflect on its Bundesliga standings - the 10th position. After the first 7 match weeks in national competitions Leverkusen managed to get only 10 points with 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats. By the way, the last loss came this weekend when Bayer were beaten by Werder Bremen (1-2), although they were considered to be a favorite by betting companies. As for the Champions League disposition, the Germans don’t feel secure as they drew both their games (against CSKA – 2-2 and Monaco – 1-1) and are now third with 2 points.
Read also: Arbitrage Betting
Read also: Arbitrage Betting
Unlike their opposition, Tottenham is enjoying the start of the new campaign. Despite sports betting experts’ pessimistic predictions the Spurs are going extremely well with 5 victories and 3 draws in the Premier League. What is more, Pochettino’s side is the only league club which remains unbeaten this season and sits now on the third place (1 point behind the leaders). So despite being involved in European tournament, the team manages to keep its head above water. The only defeat the Spurs suffered this season was at the hands of Monaco (1-2) in the Champions League. But as it was expected by betting companies they got 3 points against CSKA (1-0).
While choosing a bet you should take into account the fact that both teams are approaching this fixture with some problems. So Schmidt has Bellarabi, Yurchenko and Pohjanpalo who are all ruled out. At the same time Pochettino can’t use his best striker Harry Kane, but he has Janssen and Son instead. It is obvious that this game is very important for the clubs as Leverkusen have a possibility to catch up with the leaders and Tottenham in case of a win will put itself in the situation that is likely to lead them to the Champions League knockout stage. Even assumed to be an overdog on the betting markets, Bayer are going to have a tough night as they are on the 7 winless run in Europe now.
The advantage the bookmakers give to the host is not huge, but is considerable: Bayer – 2,15, Draw – 3,40, Tottenham – 3,40. It would appear weird because Tottenham is now far more consistent and look better, but you have to keep in mind the fact that Pochettino gives priority to the Premier League games. So, any result will be a surprise here. As the Germans regularly score at home, they are likely to break Premier League best defensive line, but they also can’t go without conceding, that is why “Both teams to Score” (1,67) seems to be a good option. You can also bet on “Total Goals over 2,5” (1,82). It is also worth backing a draw or “Double Chance: Tottenham or draw” (1,72).
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful