Betting. Inter Milan vs Torino [26.10.16] : Il Toro to gore The Big Grass Snake[ 24.10.16 ]
Bet: Both Teams To Score: Yes
Inter Milan is near a huge catastrophe. I wasn’t predicted by any betting expert but Nerazzurri had fallen on the 14th place in Serie A suffering three defeats in a row. The team was consequently beaten by AS Roma, Cagliari and Atalanta with the same score 1-2. Moreover, Frank de Boer’s side couldn’t gain a single win in four last games in championship. Bets say that things are getting worse in Europa League too where Inter lost two matches out of three to Israeli and Czech sides.
Read also: Spread Betting
Read also: Spread Betting
At the same time Torino positions itself as European challenger. Deciding about bets it should be considered that Squadra Granata is currently on the fifth place in standings just four points behind Champions League zone. On Sunday Siniša Mihajlović’s side drew 2-2 against Lazio interrupting the 3-match win series. Moreover, as sports betting people say Torino is unbeaten six Serie A matches in a row but conceding nearly in every game.
In September Frank de Boer was very close to resigning and in that crucial moment team managed to overcame champion Juventus. But no there is no any savior for the Dutch coach because the squad seems to be misbalanced betting observers noticed. Moreover the main striker Mauro Icardi is under the pressure from the fans that is negatively influence his performance. At the same time Torino is good in the one-match-week schedule but may have some problems when to play in the midweek is needed. Bets assume that Squadra Granata would be tired after Lazio clash and Nerazzurri is going to be angry after frustrating performance in October.
So the bookmakers considering that home side is a favorite: Inter Milan - 2.00; Draw - 3.50; Torino - 4.00. Betting people can said that it is an ambiguous forecast because Frank de Boer’s side dropped in a huge crisis. And the bet “Double Chance: Torino Or Draw” (1.73) should be considered. From the other hand both teams have weak defense so the bet “Both Teams To Score: Yes” (1,63) may go through. For risky-lovers “Both Score No Draw: Yes” (2.60) could be chosen.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful