Betting. Italy vs Spain [06.10.16] : group G – battle for supremacy[ 04.10.16 ]
2018 FIFA World Cup, qualification
UEFA, Group G
Despite the pessimistic predictions of the sports betting experts Italy has showed a meritorious performance at Euro 2016. Antonio Conte’s side has made it to the round of 8 where they lost to Germany only in the penalty shootout. It should be mentioned that after quite a successful tournament the Azzuri had to say goodbye to their boss, so now they are headed by Giampiero Ventura. Under the direction of this experienced coach Italy got a 3-1 away win in Israel in their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification opener. Even without the big stars in the squad the betting companies expect Italy to fight for the first place in group G.
Read also: Boxing Betting
Read also: Boxing Betting
Spain has failed at Euro 2016. Furia Roja suffered an ignominious last 16 defeat (0-2) at the hands of Italians. As a result Vicente del Bosque was replaced by Julen Lopetegui. As the sports betting experts predicted the first competitive match was a nice walk for Lopetegui’s side. The Spaniards demolished Liechtenstein (8-0). However, the real challenge for the new coach is still ahead. He will have to prove his value on Thursday, in Turin. Contrary to betting ratings, it would be a tough away game for Furia Roja.
While choosing a bet one should take into account the fact that without shadow of a doubt this game is a highlight of the match week 2. The Spanish national team is definitely eager to get a revenge for the defeat at Euro 2016. At the same time the Italians represent a balanced and unyielding team who is extremely dangerous at home. Ventura will be hoping that his well-drilled defensive line will cope with the likes of Costa and Morata, but the manager has some selection concerns as Giorgio Chiellin will be out of play. So according to the sports betting forecasts Criscito or Ogbonna will step up. It is also necessary to take a look at head-to-head stats. Italy have gone with a W1 D2 L1 record against Spain in the last 4 matches.
It is a bit weird, but the bookmakers give the advantage to the away team: Italy – 3,00, Draw – 3,00, Spain – 2,60. It may be worth backing the draw in this fixture as both teams are unlikely to run risks. As the Italians are playing at home you may bet either on “Double chance: Italy or Draw” (1,52) or on “Italy (Draw no bet)” (2,07). Moreover, only one of the last five encounters of these sides has seen both teams to score so the bet “Both Teams to Score No” (1,71) seems to get through. In addition, you may consider the option “Total Goals under 2” (1,92).
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful