Betting. Italy vs Germany [15.11.16] : both sides score in every individual clash[ ]
Bet: Both Teams To Score: Yes
First of all it needs to be said that bookmakers couldn’t name the favorite in this friendly match. Odds on both rivals are quite even: Italy (2.62) and Germany (2.60). At the same time draw (3.10) is considered as unlikely. But for betting it is logically to choose this event not only for high odds. Out of five last games between these teams three matches ended in a draw. Moreover two draws were observed in international friendlies and in 2013 squads drew 1-1 in Italy. That’s why bets on wins are the risky ones.
Read also: Spread Betting
Read also: Spread Betting
Choosing bets we should remember that last week both teams outclassed their opponents in November matches in 2018 World Cup qualification campaign. So Germany humiliated San Marino 8-0 with Serge Gnabry’s hat trick. And Italy smashed Liechtenstein 4-0 putting all four goals into the net in the first half. However in their individual battle high performance shouldn’t be expected. Sports betting experts told that Total Match Goals Over 2.5 (2.10) in recent games between Italy and Germany went through only twice. So the most common event is Total Match Goals Under 2.5 (1.67).
If you take the bets like “Both Teams To Score: Yes” (1.91) it would be a wise decision. In last five individual games both teams manager to score at least one goal. Moreover, Germany will be without goalkeeper-captain Manuel Neuer, key defender Jérôme Boateng and playmaking midfielder Toni Kroos due to injuries. At the same time head coach Joachim Löw is likely to try some new variants in the middle, for example another testing of Serge Gnabry. And this should be taken into account when betting.
Sports betting experts analyzing Italy current squad paid attention to the absence of defenders Andrea Barzagli, Giorgio Chiellini and Angelo Ogbonna, as well as forward Manolo Gabbiadini. So in defense head coach Giampiero Ventura would have to use reservists alongside with Leonardo Bonucci. This crucially lowers the reliability of Italians home front. In the betting sense that means gamblers should consider such bet as “Total Germany Goals: Two” but it is a risky one.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful