Betting. Tottenham Hotspur vs Bayer Leverkusen [02.11.16] : a ding-dong battle[ 31.10.16 ]
Bet: Total Goals under 2,75
In the space of two weeks Tottenham and Bayer are to meet again in the Champions League. This time they will play at Wembley, on Wednesday, November 2. After the first three matches both sides have some unsolved problems that is why the game promises to be tough and intense.
After a brilliant start that was not predicted by sports betting experts Tottenham slowed down. The Spurs are currently on a 5-match winless run in all competitions. In spite of remaining the only unbeaten team in the Premier League they sit on the 5th place with 5 wins and 5 draws. Besides, Pochettino’s side lost to Liverpool in the Football League Cup (1-2). In addition, their Champions League results are far from being perfect. Contrary to all betting predictions the Spurs lost to Monaco (1-2). Then they got a narrow away win over CSKA (1-0) and drew with Bayer (0-0).
Read also: Spread Betting
Read also: Spread Betting
As for Bayer, they also can’t be proud of their recent results. At the start of the season Leverkusen definitely lacked consistency. But with time Bayer’s results only got worst. The betting companies didn’t expect them to lose to Werder (1-2) and Hoffenheim (0-3) in Bundesliga. But that wasn’t the end of Roger Schmidt’s troubles. His side suffered a shocking defeat (2-3) at the hands of the representative of the Liga. 3 Lotte in the German Cup which became a terrible surprise for the betting markets. Finally, the winless run was ended only due to a victory over miserable Wolfsburg (2-1).
While choosing a bet you should take into account the fact that none of the two teams are in good form now. But if Tottenham has 4 points and a home game against an underdog CSKA in reserve, Bayer yielded points in all three previous matches (2-2 with CSKA, 1-1 with Monaco and 0-0 with Tottenham) and sit on the third place with 3 points. So Leverkusen is making the trip to London in the hope of a victory because they desperately need to improve their situation. The Spurs are also aiming a win as it would be a significant step towards the knockout stage. This game promises to be intense which is confirmed by the sports betting markets: Tottenham – 2,00, Draw – 3,70, Bayer – 3,95.
While analyzing the bets it is important to pay attention to the fact that in the last 5 matches Tottenham have scored only three times – far less than earlier. In this context Harry Kane’s return could become a great boost for the Londoners. However, even if Kane manages to get fit enough to play, he will most likely not be at his full potential. As for Schmidt’s selection concerns, Pohjanpalo, Bellarabi, Toprak and Yurchenko are all reported to be injured. So both teams have problems and this match will be probably won by a single goal. That is why the option “Winning Margin Tottenham 1 goal or Draw” (1,81) seems to get through. Besides there is a risky bet “Winning Margin Tottenham 1 goal” (3,70). Also the bet “Total Goals Under 2,75” (1,80) is definitely worth your attention.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful