Sports Betting. AC Milan vs Inter Milan [20.11.16] : the tradition to make Under 2.5[ 18.11.16 ]
Bet: Total Match Goals Under 2.5
It’s first Derby della Madonnina this season and both teams approach to it in different spirits. Surprisingly for sports betting experts but bookmakers couldn’t choose a favorite of the match. Odds on either AC Milan or Inter Milan are equal to 2.80. The possibility of a Draw is considered as 3.10. It should be said that Rossoneri is currently in the leading group occupying 3rd place in the standings just one point behind AS Roma and five points behind Juventus. According to bets Vincenzo Montella’s side is in good mood winning 5 games out of last 6 alongside one defeat.
Read also: Best Betting Sites
Read also: Best Betting Sites
At the same time Inter Milan under Frank de Boer demonstrated completely frustrated results. Once the team was very close to relegation zone. Betting specialists confirm that Nerazzurri couldn’t stabilize their play alternating wins and defeats. For example, in Serie A it had lost three games out of four. Naturally club management sacked Frank de Boer and just before pause for international matches appointed Stefano Pioli as a head coach. That was reasonably because bets said the team crushed at home outsider Crotone 3-0 and jumped on the 9th place in standings.
Choosing betting variants it should be said that only in the last Derby della Madonnina in January both teams drop in Total Match Goals Over 2.5 (current odd 2.00). Since autumn 2012 seven games ended on Total Match Goals Under 2.5 (current odd 1.73). Now AC Milan as well as Inter Milan have well-organized attack whereas the defense is awful especially Nerazzurri’s one. So it is logically to make bets on “Both Teams To Score: Yes” (1.73).
In Inter Milan may be the most dangerous forward is Mauro Icardi, odds on goal from him is evaluated as 5.00. At the same time probability of AC Milan Carlos Bacca scoring is the same. But Rossoneri has vaster roster of efficient forwards. So sports betting experts see Vincenzo Montella’s team as having advantage. That’s why gamblers may try “Draw No Bet: AC Milan” (1.93). Moreover, some risk lovers may choose Total Match Goals Under 1.5 (3.25).
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful