Sports Betting. Liverpool vs Leeds [29.11.16] : war of the Reds and Whites roses[ 27.11.16 ]
Bet: Both Teams To Score: No
According to sports betting experts Liverpool is an obvious favorite of fifth round of EFL Cup. Reds win within 90 minutes is evaluated by only 1.20. Indeed, right now Jurgen Klopp’s boys shows the most powerful football in Premier League alongside with Chelsea. After matchweek 13 Merseysiders occupy second place in standings just one point behind Londoners. Moreover Liverpool is in good mood because didn’t lose in 14 games in a row gaining only three draws.
Read also: Super Bowl Bets
Read also: Super Bowl Bets
At the same time Leeds is considered by betting people as an underdog. Its chances to win on Anfield Road is evaluated as much as 12.00. Moreover the Draw is unreal (7.00). At the same time Whites are in the leading group in Championship but claiming to only play-off places. That’s because Newcastle and Brighton are far away from their rivals. As the matter of fact bets confirm that in November Garry Monk’s team managed to stabilize its results winning three games out of last five in Championship.
Sports betting experts said that Liverpool attack composed of Philippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mané and Adam Lallana is the mighty one in Premier League. Except draw matches forward usually put not less than two goals into the net in a game. Quite often crushing wins happen on Anfield Road. Right now Reds scored 32 goals and it’s the best result in Premier League. So it’s logically to take bets like Match Handicap -2 Goals on Liverpool (2.37). At the same time Leeds had already won three last away games in a row in Championship. But as to EFL Cup Whites gained all their victories over Blackburn and Norwich City on their Elland Road.
There are little chance for Leeds to avoid defeat and to score a single goal on Anfield Road. For example, on 20th of November Whites lost 0-2 to Newcastle at home. And Liverpool is mighty than magpies. So while betting you make take “Both Teams To Score: No” (1.91). If you believe that Garry Monk’s team to score you should take “Both Teams To Score No Draw” (2.37). It is possible that Liverpool is going to provide some rest for main players that’s why we may reservists on the field.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful