Betting. Everton vs Manchester United [04.12.16] : Red Devils to taste some Toffees[ 02.12.16 ]
Bet: Both Teams To Score: Yes
The bookmakers are sure that Manchester United is a favourite of this match (2.20). If you’re going to make bets you should remember that Red Devils showed series of five games in a row without defeat in all competitions. However in Premier League José Mourinho’s team managed to win only once in five last matches drawing three times. Besides two glorious victories of Man United are attributed to EFL Cup and Europa League. And sports betting experts said that mancunians are very unstable especially in England.
Read also: Best Betting Sites
Read also: Best Betting Sites
At the same Everton is considered as an underdog with odds 3.60. Even a Draw is unrealistic – 3.30. Although the team is only one point behind Manchester United it’s not wisely to make such bets. That’s because in Premier League Toffees have lost three matches out of their last five. In this period of time Ronald Koeman’s boys won only once taking only four points. So while betting you should remember that had beaten only West Ham within eight Premier League matches.
But according to sports betting people Everton is not so bad at home as it is in away games. Toffees are going unbeaten this season on Goodison Park winning three times alongside with three draws. That’s why bets like “Double Chance: Everton Or Draw” (1.61) must be considered. Despite the fact that Manchester United won last away game with Swansea before that Red Devils had taken only one point in three last matches on the field of its rivals. So it’s very brightly demonstrates problems of José Mourinho’s team with stable results.
As to the performance both teams have problems with the defence conceding lots of goals. That’s why bets like Total Match Goals Over 2.5 (2.00) is possible. Moreover it is obviously logical to take “Both Teams To Score: Yes” (1.73). By the way two last matches in Liverpool between this two rival ended with Manchester United wins. But within five games period Everton won three games without conceded a single goal. The draw was fixed on Goodison Park last time in 2010 so you may consider “Both Score No Draw” (2.75).
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful