Betting. Manchester City vs Arsenal [18.12.16] : attacking lines are more powerful than defence[ ]
Bet: Total Match Goals Over 3.5
In the game between two title challengers Arsenal is considered by bookmakers to be an underdog with odds of 3.40. Moreover a Draw has the same 3.40. And this is despite the fact that Gunners are dividing the second position in the standings with 34 points. Sports betting experts admit Arsène Wenger’s side is very unstable loosing on Tuesday to Everton after three wins in a row. According to bets it was the first away defeat of Londoners in the season.
Read also: Super Bowl Bets
Read also: Super Bowl Bets
At the same time Manchester City was named by the bookmakers as a favourite of this match with odds of 2.20. When choosing bets remember that The Citizens experienced a crisis in early December by losing two games in a row in Premier League and drawing at home with Celtic in Champions League. The most painful was the defeat from reigning champion Leicester City 2-4. But Pep Guardiola managed to correct the situation and in order of betting won on Wednesday against Watford 2-0.
Sports betting experts note that Manchester City has big problems in matches against top-clubs this season. The Citizens had won only in mancunian derby in Premier League and have lost to Barcelona in Champions League and to Tottenham and Chelsea. Moreover playing on Etihad Stadium is not a guarantee for Guardiola’s side to get a victory. Man City cut off a 4-match series at home without a win overcoming Watford. So bets assume that “Double Chance: Arsenal Or Draw” (1.67) is quite possible. Especially since the Gunners showed a solid performance on away pitches.
As to goal performance both teams have brilliant attacking lines. So we can expect plenty of goals and the bets like “Both Teams To Score: Yes” (1.53) may go through. Moreover Total Match Goals Over 2.5 (1.60) is quite realistic. You can even think of Total Match Goals Over 3.5 with risky odds of 2.62. At the same time you may try some additional propositions, for example, “Both Score No Draw: Yes” (2.25). For exotic lovers such variant as “Draw and Both Teams To Score” (4.20) is proposed as well.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful