Sports Betting. Manchester United vs Middlesbrough [31.12.16] : Smoggies to make problems for Red Devils[ 29.12.16 ]
Bet: European Handicap Man Utd -1
Manchester United has been named by bookies as an obvious overdog of this match with odds of 1.25. As sports betting experts said mancunians were being in good mood in December. Their winning series continue for 4 games in a row. Moreover, the club has been going unbeaten for two month in all competitions. But placing bets you should remember this didn’t help José Mourinho’s boys to get even in European cups zone. The club is currently on the sixth position and rivals are good as well.
Read also: NFL Betting
Read also: NFL Betting
At the same Middlesbrough is considered to be an underdog with odds of 15.00. Even Draw was evaluated by 6.00 odd. That’s because The Boro is near to the relegation zone currently, on the 15th place. As betting people said Aitor Karanka’s side is very unstable alternating wins with loses. For example, in December two home wins were gained alongside with three defeats. So you must be cautious when choosing bets on Smoggies.
According to sports betting strategy Manchester United is very strong on Old Trafford loosing here this season only in Mancunian Derby in September. Unlike away matches Man Utd rarely even draws at home. Moreover, José Mourinho have no problems with line-up except captain Wayne Rooney injury. At the same time Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are in extraordinary form. These players can provide the difference for Red Devils. As to Middlesbrough it seems that there are no chances for them. However, Boro proved itself as a toughie by making away draws with Man City and Arsenal. So you can try such bets as “Double Chance: Middlesbrough Or Draw” with odds of 3.50.
But it’s a very risky variant. There are more safety bets, for example, European Handicap Manchester United -1 (1.70). Both teams usually don’t score many goals with serious opponents. So you may thy Total Match Goals Under 2.5 with odds of 1.90. At the same time “Both Teams To Score: No” (1.40) is rather realistic. For exotic lover we can propose Henrikh Mkhitaryan Scores and Manchester United Win with enhanced odds 2.50.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful