Sports Betting. Middlesbrough vs Liverpool [14.12.16] : A hard-fought win for The Reds[ ]
Bet: Total Goals under 2,75
Confirming all sports betting predictions Middlesbrough don’t demonstrate anything special after their return to the England’s top league. Having played 15 games the Boro have 15 points and sit on the 16th position in the Premier League standings. So as it was predicted by betting experts Karanka’s side will participate in a relegation battle, though they have got some good results in the clashes with England’s top teams. For example, the Smoggles managed to draw with Arsenal (0-0), Manchester City (1-1) and Leicester (2-2).
Read also: NFL Betting
Read also: NFL Betting
At the beginning of the season Liverpool have exceeded betting experts’ expectations. The Reds have made a perfect start as they got 9 victories, 3 draws and only 1 defeat in the first 13 matches. However, the last two games appeared to be quite difficult for the Klopp’s side, though they were considered to be a favorite by betting markets. Firstly, Liverpool lost a 2-goal lead with Bournemouth (3-4) and then drew with West Ham (2-2). So due to these setbacks the Reds made way for Chelsea and Arsenal and now sit on the third place in the Premier League table.
Before choosing a bet, it’s worth keeping in mind that Liverpool have a little slump in the results at this moment. It’s especially important because Middlesbrough are able to make a stand at the Riverside Stadium. The betting experts remind that Karanka’s team haven’t lost with more than 1-goal margin at home. So according to sports betting experts even Liverpool’s effective attacking line will have troubles with breaking Boro’s well-drilled defense.
The bookmakers give their preference to the away team: Middlesbrough – 6,10, Draw – 4,25, Liverpool – 1,60. Nevertheless, giving the fact that the Reds haven’t won at the Riverside Stadium since 2002, (4 draws and 3 defeats), it won’t be an easy game for them. That’s why it’s recommended to bet on “Asian handicap Middlesbrough +1” (1,86). Besides, the last 7 matches at the Riverside were not rich on goals at all, so it’s advisable to look closely to the bet “Total Goals under 2,75” (1,80). There is also a good option “Liverpool or Draw and Total Goals under 3,5” (1,69).
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful