Betting. Everton vs Manchester City [15.01.17] : The Citizens to taste The Toffees[ 13.01.17 ]
Bet: Man City Win
Everton came to its consciousness in recent matches. Sports betting experts said the team has been going unbeaten for three Premier League games in a row. Moreover, in last five matches The Toffees suffered only one defeat. That’s helped Ronald Koeman’s side to hold 7th position in standings just under Top-6 clubs of EPL. However, placing bet you should take into account that bookmakers’ offices consider Everton as an obvious underdog with high odds at 4.33. And the Draw was evaluated as much as 3.75.
Read also: Tennis Betting
Read also: Tennis Betting
At the same time Manchester City was named as a clear overdog with short odds at 1.83. While betting you might noticed that The Citizens currently occupy 4th place in standings level with Tottenham and just two points behind Liverpool. Pep Guardiola’s boys passed Christmas – New Year marathon good but a single defeat from The Reds meshed up the situation. In any case bets on MCFC are logical because mancunians have won five games out of last six in all competitions.
It is really funny but Manchester City nobody delegated to Cup of African Nation 2017 said sports betting people. But nevertheless The Citizens are experiencing several personnel problems like Vincent Kompany, İlkay Gündoğan and Leroy Sané injuries as well as Fernandinho’s disqualification. Undoubtedly, this reduces team potential especially in defence but Everton may be beaten without them. As to the Toffees only Idrissa Gueye was delegated to Senegal national football team whereas Yannick Bolasie and Muhamed Bešić are injured. At the same time Ronald Koeman recently signed French defence midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin from Manchester United. And it is important for betting.
It needs to be said that The Citizens aren’t comfortably play in away games especially with big clubs. That’s why such bets as “Double Chance: Everton Or Draw” (1.85) may be considered. Especially as last four head-to-head games in Premier League were drawn. So the option “Double Result: Draw/Draw” with the odds at 6.00 may be selected. However a simple wage on Man City Win would be a wise decision.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful