Sports Betting. Liverpool vs Swansea City [21.01.17] : The Swans to be killed on Anfield[ 19.01.17 ]
Bet: Both Teams To Score: No
From the end of December Liverpool is going within tough schedule comprising Premier League, FA Cup and EFL Cup matches. Notwithstanding the fact the team is unbeaten in championship for seven matches in a row it had lowered to the third place from the second. As sports betting experts said that was due to several non-obligatory point loses like a draws with Sunderland and West Ham. However 1-1 draw on Old Trafford against Man United is a good result. So placing bets take into account that The Reds are an overdog at odds of 1.22.
Read also: Sports Gambling
Read also: Sports Gambling
At the same time Swansea City is considered to be an obvious underdog at odds of 13.00. Moreover, the Draw is evaluated as 7.00. So it’s very risky to place bets on welsh team because it is the worst in Premier League right now. The Swans occupy the last, 20th place in standings gaining only one win and three points in six championship games. Recently the club made coach change again appointing Paul Clement but in first battle he had lost to Hull City 2-0 in FA Cup, than was beaten by Arsenal 0-4. So while betting Swansea is very near to relegation.
As sports betting experts admitted Liverpool except tiredness have some problems in attacking line. First of all, Senegalese Sadio Mané was delegated to Cup of African Nation 2017. However, Philippe Coutinho, the leader of Red’s, is already been fit to play after injury. Besides defenders Joël Matip and Nathaniel Claine will be sidelined the game due to health trouble. But in any case Jürgen Klopp’s side has no right to miss points because the leader Chelsea has a 7 point handicap. Moreover, Swansea City is expected to battle harsh because of relegation prospectus of the club. But it’s logical to take such bets as Match Handicap Liverpool -2 at odds of 2.45.
As to goal performance there are little chances to Swans to score. So betting people may try such option as “Both Teams To Score: No” at odds of 1.91. Moreover, bookmakers’ offices offer such specials as “Match To Be 2-0 At Any Point” at odds of 1.67. On Anfield Liverpool had already won five heat-to-head matches against Swansea City in Premier League.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful