Sports Betting. Manchester United vs Hull City [10.01.17] : The Red Devils will flex their muscles[ ]
Bet: Asian Handicap Manchester United -1,75
Despite a lot of optimistic sports betting predictions Manchester United were surprisingly inconsistent and shaky. However, Mourinho’s side seem to finally find pace. The Red Devils are unbeaten in 8 matches in a row in all competitions including 6 Premier League games. But having lost lots of points at the beginning, they now sit only on the 6th position – 10 points behind Chelsea. The betting experts think United have potential to go up in the table.
Read also: Golf Betting
Read also: Golf Betting
Due to many problems on and off the field the betting companies expected Hull City to be one of the main failures of the season. Unfortunately for the Tigers, they really can’t cope with the majority of their rivals and they now sit bottom of the Premier League table with only 13 points after 20 matches. These poor results led to a Phelan’s dismission. So now the team are headed by Marco Silva, but they are still considered to be an underdog on the sports betting markets.
While choosing a bet you should take into account the fact that on the way to the semi-final United beat Manchester City (1-0) and West Ham (4-1), while Hull City’s most powerful rival was Stoke City. Besides, Mourinho desperately needs to get to the final in order to get out of a huge pressure. The Red Devils will try to secure a good result after the first match at Old Trafford. By the way, the betting experts remind that United have won the last 4 head-to-head matches at home. What is more, the Tigers suffered 6 losses in a row in the away matches in all competitions.
No wonder that the bookmakers have no doubts about Red Devils’ win: Manchester United – 1,20, Draw – 6,25, Hull City – 15,00. It is recommended to bet on “Asian Handicap Manchester United -1,75” (1,78). Besides, there is a good option “Total Goals by Home Team over 2,5” (2,04). As United managed to keep two clean sheets in a row you can bet on “Manchester United to win to nil” (1,74). The bet “Manchester United to win and Total Goals over 2,5” (1,75) is also worth your attention.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful