Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine[ 22.02.17 ]
Round of 32, return leg
Bet: Roma or Draw and Total Goals under 3,5
As it was predicted by the sports betting companies Roma are chasing Juventus in the title race in the Serie A, so the next top fixture against reborn Inter Milan on Sunday will be of crucial importance for Giallorossi. Thus, the betting experts are sure Spalletti will sit out his key players in the return leg of the Europa League tie against Villarreal. Their first meeting ended with a knockout blow for the Spanish team who suffered a 0-4 loss at home.
Read also: Cricket Betting
Read also: Cricket Betting
Despite the majority of the sports betting predictions Villarreal didn’t manage to put up resistance to their Italian opposition in the first leg. Escriba’s side didn’t look hopelessly, but the scoreboard transforms the second meeting into an empty formality. The Yellow Submarine don’t show perfect performances at this moment in order to come from 4 goals down at Stadio Olimpico. The betting experts also remind that Villarreal have a match against Real Madrid this weekend, so they are likely to keep their energy for an important La Liga battle.
While choosing a bet it’s worth keeping in mind the fact that Roma have outscored their rivals 16-2 in their last 5 matches in all competitions. However, this time Spalletti will give a chance to play to the guys who don’t get enough time on the field. Escriba will probably do the same, that’s why the betting experts think this particular match will see equal rivals, although the overall battle is over. Luckily, none of the teams have major selection concerns, except for Roma’s Florenzi.
The bookmakers don’t have a shadow of a doubt about Roma’s progression in the tournament: 1,01 against 26,00. As for the return leg, they also give preference to Giallorossi, but here they are more cautious: Roma – 1,80, Draw – 3,70, Villarreal – 4,50. It’s recommended to bet on “Total Goals under 3” (1,65). Besides there is a good bet “Roma or Draw and Total Goals under 3,5” (1,75). You may also risk to choose “Total Goals by Home Team over 1,5” (1,74).
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful