Betting. Villarreal vs Roma [16.02.17] : the Italians will get a draw[ ]
Round of 32, first leg
Villarreal have been quite impressive at the beginning of the season. However, as the sports betting experts predicted, they fail to keep pace during all the campaign. In the last 6 La Liga games the Yellow Submarine got only one win along with 4 draws and 1 loss. At this moment Escriba’s side sit on the 6th position – 6 points behind the top-4. As for the Europa League way, the Spanish team didn’t manage to win the group. Contrary to the majority of the betting predictions they finished behind Osmanlispor.
Read also: Super Bowl Bets
Read also: Super Bowl Bets
Before the start of the season the sports betting companies considered Roma to be one of the main favorites of the Scudetto race. And at this moment the Giallorossi really do chase Juventus in the Serie A, although they have little chances to catch up with the leader. They have 7-point deficit from the Old Lady, but they are able to become at least the vice-champions. It should be mentioned that according to the betting markets Spalletti’s side have been an overdog at the Europa League previous stage and they have confirmed it winning the group.
While choosing a bet you should take into account the fact that Villarreal are not infallible at home now. In their last 7 home matches they got 2 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss in all competitions. So, Roma are really able to challenge their opponent and to make the half of the work before the return leg. Since the start of the new year the Giallorossi gained 3 victories out of the 4 away matches. In addition, they score in each of these games. The betting experts notice that Roma will still miss Florenzi and Totti, while Villarreal will play without Soriano.
The bookmakers don’t name a clear favorite of the upcoming fixture: Villarreal – 2,60, Draw – 3,25, Roma – 2,80. However, Roma’s overall chances to get past the Spanish team are estimated higher: Roma – 1,62, Villarreal – 2,28. As both teams have a good attacking potential it is recommended to bet on “Both Teams to Score”(1,80). Besides, you can try to bet on “Total Goals by Away Team over 1” (1,74). Apart from that, a draw is definitely worth backing.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful