Sports Betting. Juventus vs Inter [05.02.17] : Nerazzurri to test their top form against Juve[ ]
Bet: Both Teams to Score
Despite the sports betting experts’ criticism Juventus have bounced back after several failures. The Bianconeri have lost a battle for the Super Cup to AC Milan and then were defeated by Fiorentina in the Serie A match. However, the Old Lady managed to hold their top position in the Serie A standings due to the convincing victories over Lazio and Sassuolo. Besides, as the betting companies expected, Allegri’s side took revenge on AC Milan in the Coppa Italia, where they got a 2-1 win.
Read also: Super Bowl Bets
Read also: Super Bowl Bets
After the coach replacement Inter have completely recharged their batteries. Contrary to the sports betting predictions the Nerazzurri are on a 7-match winning streak in the Serie A. These results helped them to climb to the 4th position in the table. What’s more, the betting companies think the top-3 is now a real possibility for the Milanese team. However, Inter’s perfect statistics got worse due to a defeat suffered at the hands of Lazio in the Coppa Italia this Tuesday.
While choosing a bet it’s worth keeping in mind the fact that Juve are really angry with their sworn enemy since they’ve unexpectedly lost at Giuseppe Meazza in September. Apart from that, the betting companies always consider Bianconeri to be a favorite when playing at home. With a perfect 4-2-3-1 formation Juve present a huge threat, but this time they will face a team that are able to trouble them. It should be mentioned that both sides are ready to fight having no major selection concerns.
The bookmakers give preference to the hosts: Juventus – 1,58, Draw – 3,95, Juventus – 6,10. As Allegri’s side have won the last 27 matches at home, you can bet on Juve’s win. Nevertheless, the Nerazzurri won’t give in easily, so it’s recommended to bet on “Both Teams to Score” (1,84). Besides, there is a good option “Asian handicap Inter +1” (1,84).
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful