Sports Betting. Roma vs Fiorentina [07.02.17] : Giallorossi keep on winning at home[ 06.02.17 ]
Bet: Asian Handicap Roma -1
As the sports betting experts expected Roma couldn’t keep pace with Juventus. After the first 22 Serie A fixtures the Giallorossi sit on the third place – 7 points behind Juve. Last weekend saw them lose the match against Sampdoria (2-3). However, Spalletti’s side seem to still have Scudetto ambitions, that’s why they are eager to bounce back in the upcoming game. The betting companies consider them to be a favorite in this meeting at Stadio Olimpico.
Read also: Tennis Betting
Read also: Tennis Betting
Contrary to the sports betting predictions Fiorentina have been performing below expectations so far this season. Sousa’s team sit only on the 7th position. However, the last month and a half were quite successful for the Viola. They are unbeaten in the last 5 Serie A matches with 3 wins and 2 draws on their record. But the betting experts notice that the Florentines are still unconvincing playing on the road. Last Wednesday they got a last-gasp victory over struggling Pescara (2-1).
While choosing a bet it should be taken into account that both teams have something to prove, but the Giallorossi are higher estimated on the betting markets. The head-to-head statistics at the Stadio Olimpico also speaks in Roma’s favor. The last 14 encounters ended with 11 wins and only 3 defeats for the hosts. Nevertheless, it is important to mention that Spalletti has to cope without Florenzi, Perotti and Salah. At the same time Sousa will mis Rodriguez, Tatarusanu and Kalinic. On the other hand Astori and Bernardeschi are back to the team after their suspension.
The bookmakers think the home team have good chances to win: Roma – 1,58, Draw – 4,10, Fiorentina – 5,75. As Roma haven’t dropped any point at home this season, it’s worth backing Giallorossi’s victory or even “Asian Handicap Roma -1” (1,95). Besides, there is a good bet “Roma to win and both Teams to Score” (3,10). The bet “Total Goals by Home Team over 2” (2,10) also deserves your attention.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful