Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale[ 27.02.17 ]
Bet: Roma, Draw – no Bet
It was a real surprise for the sports betting companies that Lazio managed to overcome Inter in the Coppa Italia quarterfinal away game. The Eagles were considered to be an underdog on the betting markets, but they got a 2-1 win and reached the semi-final. Besides, Inzaghi’s side hold the 5th position in the Serie A standings and are unbeaten in the 4 Serie A games with 3 victories and only 1 draw.
Read also: Cricket Betting
Read also: Cricket Betting
Roma had some slumps in the results during this season, but as the sports betting experts predicted they present the only real threat to Juventus in Italy. At this moment the Giallorossi sit on the second position with a 7-point deficit from the leader. They also were brilliant in the Europa League round of 32, where they smashed Villarreal (4-1). In the Coppa Italia quarterfinal the betting companies expected Spalletti’s team to devastate Cesena, but Roma got a modest 2-1 win.
While choosing a bet it’s worth keeping in mind that these clubs have already met this season. Back in early December Roma got a convincing 2-0 win. By the way, the betting experts pay attention to the fact that the Giallorossi have 4 wins in a row in the head-to head encounters with the Eagles. What’s more, they are on the 7-match unbeaten streak. Taking into account their brilliant form and the absence of the major selection concerns except for Florenzi, they have good chances to progress to the final.
The bookmakers think Roma have more chances to get an overall victory after both semi-final games: 1,65 against 2,24. Spalletti’s team are also an overdog of the first leg: Lazio – 3,10, Draw – 3,40, Roma – 2,25. The Eagles have already surprised everyone by winning in Milan, however, this derby will be a huge challenge for them. It is recommended to bet on “Roma, Draw – no bet”(1,64). You can also choose “Total Goals by Away Team over 1,5” (2,12). Apart from that, the bet “Edin Dzeko to Score” is definitely worth your attention, because Roma’s striker is in the perfect form.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful