Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin[ ]
Bet: Both Teams To Score: Yes
Juventus is currently leading in Serie A having comfort handicap of eight points over the nearest rival AS Roma. Sports betting experts admitted that La Vecchia Signora is in very good mood. Its winning series have been lasting for 10 games in all competitions when it was interrupted on Sunday with a tie 1-1 against Udinese. That’s was rather expected because Massimiliano Allegri’s side is going in tough schedule playing twice a week. But in any case Juve is considered to be a favourite at betting odds of 1.44.
Read also: Sports Gambling
Read also: Sports Gambling
At the same time AC Milan has already recovered from prolong crisis and once again in a challenge for Europa League spot. The team is currently on the seventh place in standings but only two points behind the fifth. While placing bets you should remind that Rossoneri unbeaten series continues for five games in a row. Moreover, Vincenzo Montella’s side has won four matches out of last five in Serie A. However, bookies named the team as on underdog at betting odds of 7.00. Ever a Draw is evaluated as much as 4.33.
Read also: Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
Read also: Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
As sports betting experts said, recent head-to-head matches appeared to be persistent. AC Milan defeated the rival in October by 1-0 and then overcame it in Supercoppa by penalties. But La Vecchia Signora gained revenge in Coppa Italia in January with the score 2-1. Moreover, Rossoneri usually have huge problems on Juventus Stadium in Serie A even to end the game in a tie. So, La Madama won five head-to-head matches in a row. That’s why it’s reasonably to take simple bets like “Juventus Win”.
As to goal performance AC Milan used to score at least one in away games. So, gamblers may consider such option as “Both Teams To Score: Yes” at betting odds of 1.95 or Total Match Goals Over 2.5 (1.70). It also need to be said that Juve has got several players sidelined like Juan Cuadrado, Giorgio Chiellini and Stefano Sturaro but all of them can be equally substituted. At the same time Rossoneri will be without Giacomo Bonaventura, Riccardo Montolivo and Luca Antonelli which to reduce their potential.
Write a comment
- Required fields are marked with *.
Reply #3 on : Tue June 04, 2019, 03:17:18
Reply #2 on : Sun April 28, 2019, 08:59:32
Reply #1 on : Wed April 25, 2018, 07:38:20
I see website www.bet-ca.com and its impressive.I wonder if the content or banners advertising options available on your site ?
What will be the price if we would like to put an article on your site?
Note : Article must not be any text like sponsored or advertise or like that
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful