Super Bowl bets 2017[ ]
The next Super Bowl game is scheduled to take place on February 5, 2017 in Houston. According to the latest updates, the British singer Adele refused to perform during the halftime ceremony at Super Bowl 2017.
Super Bowl is a final game for the title of the National Football League champion. A grand show with popular musicians during the halftime has become a trademark of this exciting sports event.
At her Los Angeles concert, Adele admitted that she had been asked to perform at Super Bowl 2017 but declined the attractive proposal.
According to the talented singer, Super Bowl is not about music. “I can’t dance or do something like this. They were very kind, they asked me but I said no,’ Adele told her fans.
At the same time, the National Football League and Pepsi stated that they had made no such proposal to the British beauty. According to them, they negotiated with a bunch of performers but made official proposals to no one.
During the Super Bowl 2016 halftime, spectators were entertained by Beyonce, Bruno Mars, and Coldplay.
Super Bowl 2016
Super Bowl 2016 game was played on February 8 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara (California). It was the 50th Big Game anniversary, and organizers did their best to make Super Bowl 2016 the most memorable sports event of the year. Just as usual, Super Bowl 2016 featured unprecedented expenses and costly TV commercial. Furthermore, this Big Game stood out through unrests in Denver, when the police had to use tear gas to dissolve the crowd.
Super Bowl 2016: curious facts
- In 1967, the most expensive Super Bowl ticket was sold for 12 dollars. Last year, the highest-cost tickets reached a whopping 17,800 dollars.
- Following the results of the very first Super Bowl, players of the winner team (Green Bay Packers) got 15,000 dollars each, and the players of the defeated team (Kansas City Chiefs) were awarded twice as little. Last year’s winners, New England Patriots, got 97,000 dollars each. Seattle Seahawks earned 49,000 dollars each.
- According to the American Gaming Association, bettors spent a record $4.2 million in bets on Super Bowl outcome, including $4.1 million in illegal bets.
- A 30-second TV commercial was selling for a record $5 million
- The very first Super Bowl was broadcast by CBS and NBC. Back then, the two major American TV networks needed 11 cameras. The anniversary Super Bowl 2016 was covered by as many as 70 CBS cameras to offer an impressive viewing experience.
- The last year’s Super Bowl became the most-watched event in television history. The Big Game averaged the record 114.4 million viewers. The peak of the last year’s NBC broadcast was the halftime show, when 118 million viewers tuned in to watch Katy Perry, Missy Elliot, and Lenny Kravitz entertain the crowd.
- Super Bowl was broadcast all over the globe in 34 different languages.
- During Super Bowl games, the Americans consume about 1.25 billion chicken wings and 325.5 million gallons of beer. Many viewers (1.5 million) take a sick leave from work and stay home the next day after the game.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful