Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021[ 22.09.16 ]
According to the NFL, Super Bowl 2018 game is scheduled for February 4 at U.S. Bank Stadium, the home of the Minnesota Vikings.
The new stadium was recently completed before the beginning of NFL season 2016.
According to Minnesota Vikings management, the stadium has become one of the top NFL venues. U.S. Bank Stadium features a 66,200-seat capacity which can be increased to 73,000 for the upcoming Big Game.
The last time Minneapolis welcomed the NFL grand finale was in the far 1992. Back then, the Metrodome used to be the home of the Minnesota Vikings.
Super Bowl 2019-2021
Following the NFL owners meeting, it was announced what cities would be hosting Super Bowl in 2019-2021.
Super Bowl 53 will be played in Atlanta, at the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium scheduled to open in 2017. In 2020, Miami will host Super Bowl 5, while Los Angeles was awarded rights to Super Bowl 2021.
It must be said that Atlanta outstripped its tough rival New Orleans. According to the NFL owners, this was a way to say ‘thank you’ to the Atlanta Falcons for building a new sports arena. A curious fact: Atlanta will welcome the Big Game only for the 3rd time, while New Orleans has hosted 10 Super Bowls so far.
Why Miami? The NFL management probably wanted to distinguish Steven Ross, the owner of the Miami Dolphins football club, for investing more than 400 million dollars into the local stadium reconstruction. “The only thing better than the right to host Super Bowl 54 is the Dolphins’ taking part in and winning it,” Ross said after the hosting cities had been announced. The last time Super Bowl took place in Miami was in 1999.
Miami’s main rival was Los Angeles that later removed itself from the competition to focus on its Super Bowl 2021 request. Of course, Los Angeles could very well host two Super Bowls but the NFL decided to give it another year for proper preparation. A new stadium in Inglewood is scheduled to open in 2016, but the NFL rules do not allow stadiums to host Super Bowl events in their first year of operation. Stan Kroenke, the owner of the Los Angeles Rams football club, fully agrees with the NFL decision. “Super Bowl is coming back to Los Angeles after all this time, and you want everything to be perfect, right? That’s why I think that another year of preparation will do us good,” he commented on the NFL decision.
The NFL owners meeting results were quite disappointing for Tampa (Florida). The city applied for all three Super Bowls and was left with nothing. As we already mentioned, New Orleans was also competing for the right to host Super Bowl. In a 15-minute presentation, each city had an opportunity to convince the jurors that it was the best choice for the upcoming Super Bowl game. Upon viewing all presentations, the NFL owners took a vote to decide the winners.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful