Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting[ ]
Surrounded by numerous tennis betting tactics and strategies, remember that it’s the player who determines the success of any sports betting system. This is what makes sports betting different from roulette where you can only hope that today luck will be on your side. First, you should make reasonable and savvy decisions. Second, you need to have deep knowledge of both weak spots and talents of your selected tennis player. Second, you must watch tennis matches on a regular basis. These factors are key to success in tennis betting.
We are offering you the most interesting tennis betting strategies out there. An experienced bettor can turn these strategies into efficient money-making tools. This article focuses on double betting strategy and game betting strategy.
Double betting strategy
Let’s start with an example for a better understanding. A Croatian tennis player Ivo Karlovic is competing against an American John Isner on a grass court. The odds are as follows: 2.4 on game total under 24.5 and 1.6 on over 24.5
We know that both tennis players are very good at serving. Both of them almost never lose serves, especially on slippery courts, where the opponent struggles to move from the place to break the serve.
But we are not the only ones who know this. Bookmakers too know this very well. As a result, they calculate large totals to make it harder for bettors to win.
Which strategy to choose? What factors should this strategy base on? You must know how good a tennis player is at serving, what tennis court cover is used, which of the two players is a stronger rival, and other. And of course, it goes without saying that your conclusions based on these factors must be correct.
Let’s place two tennis bets:
- betting on total more than 24.5 with the odds of 1.6 (100$ х 1,6 = 160 $)
- betting on your favorite player with the score of 2:0, with the odds of 2.7 (60 $ х 2,7 = 162$).
If one of your bets wins, you and bookmaker get even. If both of your bets win, you lock in double profits.
Note that you may use this strategy in multiple variations.
Game betting strategy
Many tennis betting fans prefer to wager on the winner of a certain game. This betting type is available as live betting only. The odds on the outcome when a returner wins the game are very attractive and may reach 3.0 – 4.0.
To make this tennis betting strategy work for your bankroll, you need to be good at estimating a constantly changing situation. Game betting options are only available for major tennis events. If one of the rivals is a bad or – on the contrary – very skilled server, game betting is just what you need.
Furthermore, this tennis betting strategy incorporates a curious psychological aspect. Suppose, a server is losing the match. For them, losing a serve means losing a set or the entire match. With everything put at stake, few tennis players can overcome stress and perform well. Even a returner may be a bit nervous but it’s mostly excitement rather than panic. This is an ideal tennis betting opportunity for break hunters.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful