Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting[ ]
As you probably already know, tennis betting requires a highly competent approach. Along with basic rules, a bettor needs to know all tennis specifics. Tennis betting lines with multiple betting options are another thing that sets tennis betting apart from other betting types. All this allows a bettor to build their own winning strategy for successful tennis betting.
This article focuses on two interesting tennis betting strategies – zero handicap betting and negative handicap betting.
Zero handicap in tennis betting
Suppose, opponents have roughly equal chances. Then along with equal odds (1.85 vs. 1.85) a bookmaker may offer a zero handicap bet (by game) with roughly the same odds. For your zero handicap bet to win, your selected tennis player must beat their opponent by at least one won game. If your selected athlete and the opponent win the same number of games, you get your original bet back.
A good thing about zero handicap betting is that you may win even if your selected favorite is losing the match. For example, the match ended with the score of 6:2, 4:6, 6:7, where the favorite has 16 (6+4+6) games and their opponent only has 15 (2+6+7) games.
In zero handicap betting, your knowing your selected player well (their strong qualities, defense skills, etc.) is of crucial importance. If you are sure that your selected tennis player will not lose more than one game and will fight for every single point even if they had a bad start, zero handicap betting is a great option. As strange as it may seem, while you may go wrong with the favorite, your choice of a tennis betting strategy will be absolutely right.
Negative handicap in tennis betting
In some cases, we recommend you to consider negative handicap betting. Suppose, your favorite player has low odds (e.g, 1.3) that won’t bring you much profits. This is when negative handicap betting comes in very handy. For example, a -3.5 handicap means that your selected player must lead by at 4 games at least. The score may look like 6:4, 6:4 for a two-set match and 6:4, 4:6, 6:2 for a three-set match.
In case with negative handicap betting, you must be 100% positive that your selected favorite is much stronger than their opponent and will by a wide margin.
- Sports Betting. Juventus vs AC Milan [10.03.17] : the tradition to beat Rossoneri in Turin
- Betting. Lyon vs Roma [09.03.17] : a goal-rich game
- Sports Betting. Napoli vs Real Madrid [07.03.17] : Partenopei to win but Blancos to qualify
- Betting. Lazio vs Roma [01.03.17] : the fierce Derby della Capitale
- Sports Betting. Leicester City vs Liverpool [27.02.17] : Reds to slay half dead Foxes
- Betting. Roma vs Villarreal [23.02.17] : the sunken submarine
- Betting sites: to trust or not to trust?
- How to pick the best betting sites?
- Sports betting sites: pros and cons
- How to Pick Best Betting Sites
- The 50th Super Bowl made history as an immensely expensive show followed by social unrest
- Super Bowl bets 2018 - 2021
- Super Bowl bets 2017
- Super Bowl 2016. Leading contenders
- NFL Super Bowl 2016. Where and when will Super Bowl 2016 take place?
- Another amazing NBA betting strategy
- Basketball betting strategy based on lineup changes
- NBA betting: Betting on favorite winning a quarter
- Even-Odd live basketball betting strategy
- Basketball betting: Odd/even score
- NBA Betting. Oscar’s Grind strategy in basketball betting
- NBA betting. How to earn on NBA arbitrage betting
- NBA Betting. How and where to place profitable basketball bets
- NBA betting. What makes NBA betting different from other basketball bets
- NBA Betting Strategies
- Yellow card football betting
- Football Betting. Live corners betting
- Corners football betting. Strategy and useful tips
- Football betting. How to make money on soccer bet
- Tips To Win At Football Betting
- Things to Bear In Mind When Sports Betting
- Sports gambling: psychological aspect
- Basic things all online sports gambling fans should know
- Things Sports Gambling Fans Should Know
- What sets golf betting apart from other betting types
- Golf Betting. Top popular tournaments for successful golf betting
- Guide to golf betting
- Types of Golf Betting
- Spread betting. Spread betting types in tennis
- Sports spread betting. Spread betting types in football
- Sports Spread Betting: FAQ
- Types of spread betting
- Common mistakes by live betting lovers
- What makes live betting different from other online sports betting types
- Live Betting. How to succeed in live betting and minimize your losses
- What makes live betting special
- Live betting 101: Introduction
- Zero handicap and negative handicap in tennis betting
- Tennis player’s physical shape as a tennis betting strategy
- Tennis betting: long-term and combination
- Tennis betting strategies: double betting and game betting
- Tennis Betting Strategy
- Comparing the Strategies of Poker and Sports Betting
- Martingale sports betting strategy: pitfalls
- Sports betting strategies that preserve your bankroll. Money management strategies
- Sports betting strategy. How to use Kelly Criterion as a sports betting strategy
- Sports betting strategy. Martingale and D’Alembert financial strategies
- Flat Sports Betting Strategy Is Not Rocket Science
- NHL betting. How to make accurate NHL betting predictions
- Types of hockey bet
- About NHL betting and NHL betting strategies
- Gambling for real money
- How does the betting insurance work?
- How many bookmakers to pick to make money on sports betting?
- How to start winning at sports betting
- Sports Betting. Basic betting terms
- Successful Sports Betting: Practical Tips
- What do I do if my bookmaker refuses to pay out my winnings?
- Online Bookmakers. How a bookmaker works
- Where to place safe sports bets. How to pick a reliable bookmaker
- How Bookmaker Works
- NFL betting. Where and how to succeed in NFL sports betting
- Beginner’s guide to NFL betting
- NFL betting: predictions and bets
- What makes NFL betting different
- Top popular horse betting types
- Horse betting: rules and strategies
- Horse betting: types and specifics
- Horse Racing Betting Strategies
- Arbitrage betting: best sports betting strategy
- Arbitrage Betting Strategy - your bets will be successful